About the vacancy:
We are looking for a team member with a passion for eye-pleasing designs that are user-friendly and clear. We know that UI and UX are different areas of design expertise and both are important for this role, but the main requirement is attention to detail.
Working experience: 2+ years
To create designs that motivate people to use the software because the user journey is understandable and the chosen colors are combined well.
What skills are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in design for web and/or mobile apps
- User-centered design skills (and desire to develop these skills)
- Experience in full-cycle product design (from idea to validation to design to analysis)
- Experience in using Figma and being able to create a design within the design system
- Experience in using additional design software like Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Invision
- Effective collaboration skills with a cross-functional team
- Intermediate level of English
It’ll be great if you have:
- Worked with complex B2B web/mobile products
What will be your responsibilities?
- Design the UI for web and mobile products, keeping UX best practices in mind
- Create prototypes and design specifications for the products
- Improve the usability and interface designs based on the user and team feedback
- Develop and support the design library
- Audit product usability
What do we offer:
- Family-like friendly team
- Educational opportunities (professional & English language)
- Potential for career development & professional growth
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Our company helps businesses to build or optimize existing digital instruments in such industries as retail & e-commerce, agriculture, government, media, and others. Our clients are primarily located in the DACH region.
Learn more about our portfolio here: huspi.com/portfolio