About the vacancy:
We’re looking for a person for full-time employment in the position of ReactJS / React Native developer.
Working experience: 2+ years
We expect this team member to become an essential part of the software development team and bring his/her skills to the table. The projects we work on require a professional attitude, the desire to solve complex technical and architectural tasks, and soft skills to work in a team.
What skills are we looking for?
- Experience in creating hybrid mobile applications on ReactNative
- Experience with state management: Redux
- Experience with Fetch, Axios
- Responsible and brings its work to its logical conclusion.
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Solid communication skills
It’ll be great if you have hands-on experience with:
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Tracking: Jira, Git, GitLab, Bitbucket
- Processes: Agile, Scrum
- Experience using Figma
- Good sense of humor
What will be your responsibilities?
- Participation in discussing/estimating new projects together with the management team;
- Architecture definition;
- Testing modules and integration;
- Development of the front-end part of the application;
- Integrating new tools to enhance the overall project management quality.
- Writing quality code and maintaining existing code.
What do we offer:
- Great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company
- Paid sick leave & vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Warm-ambient team of the guys who enjoy doing what they do
- Participation in specialized courses and conferences
- English lessons
HUSPI is a custom software development company with the main industry focus being Real Estate, FinTech, and PropTech. Our PropTech and Real Estate projects covered a vast variety of purposes:
- organizing and running digital auctions for properties
- creating systems to manage apartments
- building web solutions for interior design services including 3D visualizers, etc.
Our FinTech experience includes:
- creating an online payment platform
- implementing credit scoring features
- integrating mobile payments
- analyzing cash flow
Our clients are primarily located in the DACH region.