About the vacancy:
Location: Kyiv Salary: Starting at UAH 15,000
The vacancy is currently inactive, but you can fill out the form and submit your CV to our database.
Working experience: 1-3 years
To ensure that both mobile and web software products, developed by the HUSPI team, are bug-free, can withstand high loads, and work as expected.
What skills are we looking for?
- Experience in testing complex websites and mobile applications
- Experience in working with databases
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Technical education
- Analytical skills
Additionally, it’ll be great if you:
- Worked with Selenium, Jmeter, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Chrome dev tools
- Know how to use GSuite, Slack, and Jira
What will be your responsibilities?
- Estimate how long each QA-related task will take within the limits of the future sprint at a planning stage
- Specify requirements with Product Owner and Project Manager
- Check the critical business functionality with the help of automated and manual tests as well as regressive testing
- Evaluate how comfortable and simple it is for the end-user to work with the system components
- Create test cases and checklists
- Deliver code from bitbucket to the test server
- Conduct demos and interact with the team and product owners
What do we offer:
- Family-like friendly team
- Great potential for career development up to Team Lead
- A cozy office near Vasylkivska metro (or ability to work from home)
- Potential for career development & professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Paid sick leave & vacation