About the vacancy:
We’re looking for a person for full-time employment in the position of Middle Project Manager. A very client-oriented person with an experienced background of two years. Also, we encourage business analytics skills to combine with managers’ skills. The candidate shall become an essential part of the software development team and bring a highly professional attitude to solving complex technical tasks. In the mid-term, we anticipate that the candidate will be in close contact with product management and sales.
Working experience: 2+ years
To manage the development of the project and be the middle person between the client and the team, ensuring proper communication, and meeting deadlines.
What skills are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and effectively influence cross-functional teams
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the basic IT technologies
- Experience in building a team from the scratch
- Being a result-oriented and highly disciplined person
- Strong out-of-the-box thinking and decision-making power
- Intermediate English or higher
It’ll be great if you have:
- Technical education (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions with architects and developers
- Business Analysis experience
- Experience in diagramming (UML, BPMN)
- Proficiency in data analysis using Excel
- Good sense of humor 🙂
What will be your responsibilities?
- Work closely with all parties involved (customer, developers, BA)
- Developing specifications and wireframes
- Project planning and coordination
- Participation in pre-sales activities
- Control of deliverables and timelines
- Customers expectations management
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
What do we offer:
- Great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company
- Paid sick leave & vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Warm-ambient team of the guys who enjoy doing what they do
- Participation in specialized courses and conferences
- English lessons
HUSPI is a custom software development company with the main industry focus being Real Estate, FinTech, and PropTech. Our PropTech and Real Estate projects covered a vast variety of purposes:
- organizing and running digital auctions for properties
- creating systems to manage apartments
- building web solutions for interior design services including 3D visualizers, etc.
Our FinTech experience includes:
- creating an online payment platform
- implementing credit scoring features
- integrating mobile payments
- analyzing cash flow
Our clients are primarily located in the DACH region.