About the vacancy:
Working experience: 2+ years
To ensure that both mobile and web software products, developed by the HUSPI team, are bug-free, can withstand high loads, and work as expected.
What skills are we looking for?
- Independent work under different Projects
- 2+ years experience as a Manual Test Engineer, strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Understanding of client-server architecture.
- VCS (Git/SVN) and API are not magic for you
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Experience of working in Scrum/Kanban teams
- Quick learner, self-motivated
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team
- Good level of English
It’ll be great if you have hands-on experience with:
- Experience in large scale project Testing
- Basic knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and test tools for them
- Selenium WebDriver
- Swagger, Postman
What will be your responsibilities?
- Test Reporting (Test Management)
- Continuous improvement of Test Strategy and Test Process
- Provide functional, regression testing
- Control application quality
- Collaborates with other team members in a flexible environment
What do we offer:
- Great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company
- Paid sick leave & vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Warm-ambient team of the guys who enjoy doing what they do
- Participation in specialized courses and conferences
- English lessons
HUSPI is a custom software development company with the main industry focus being Real Estate, FinTech, and PropTech. Our PropTech and Real Estate projects covered a vast variety of purposes:
- organizing and running digital auctions for properties
- creating systems to manage apartments
- building web solutions for interior design services including 3D visualizers, etc.
Our FinTech experience includes:
- creating an online payment platform
- implementing credit scoring features
- integrating mobile payments
- analyzing cash flow
Our clients are primarily located in the DACH region.