Premium brands require premium business processes
MIRS Corporation is a distributor of premium goods by world-renowned brands for kitchens like Liebherr, Oxo, Joseph Joseph, and others. They also work with the HORECA sector, proving access to high-quality dishes, household and professional kitchen appliances, and furniture.
The business model has changed and it became necessary to update the business processes to match the new expectations and goals. The scaling of the business operations and going online from the traditional offline model has rendered numerous internal processes useless and difficult to control, which led to financial losses. The MIRS Corporation’s goal was to cut internal costs and increase revenue for our online services division.
HUSPI team joined the MIRS staff to examine how things are done and map out a way of how things should be done from now on. Our goal was to redesign the internal online business processes and ensure optimal IT infrastructure for them.
The core HUSPI team for this project included a senior business analyst, a senior IT project manager, and a database architect. Other specialists were involved whenever there was a necessity.
HUSPI made a huge change to our company in a relatively short amount of time and we have seen our ROI increase.Vitaliy Stratinskiy, CIO at MIRS
The business didn’t have efficient and functional instruments for process management and support.
The business had several directions of development (appliances, HORECA, tableware, etc.) with different stages of independence.
Double market orientation
The business needed to efficiently cater to the needs of both B2C and B2B at the same time.
What has been done?
The MIRS Corporation employees in conjunction with the HUSPI team have done a tremendous amount of work in a relatively short period of time. Below are just a few of the things that we’ve done together.
- We identified key criteria of the IT infrastructure: integrity, validity, timeliness, data security, and interface usability.
- We audited the existing processes and IT systems and created a report with critical remarks and a roadmap for corrective and preventive measures.
- We enhanced the IT and data security procedures.
- We have rearchitected the data flow map for the updated systems.
- We equipped retail outlets of the company with real-time information exchange software.
- We launched the CRM system to formalize and support the process of selling goods through various channels and partially updated accounting systems (ERP for retail businesses.)
- We activated Business Intelligence tools to monitor business performance in real-time.
- We replaced the IT system core to adjust data flow at a higher level due to infrastructure updates.
To build omnichannel communication with clients, monitor client behavior patterns, and provide relevant items, we needed to create a number of online e-commerce resources and set up real-time information flows that combine online and offline retail operations of MIRS Corporation.
- We set up online e-commerce stores to offer another channel of goods distribution.
- We updated retail outlets’ software to allow data exchange with e-commerce websites in real-time.
- We integrated a unified CRM system, which consolidated the contacts of all MIRS Corporation customers from all retail sales points.
- We implemented the mechanism for processing orders and customers’ tickets.
- We integrated a content management platform to efficiently manage the listings.
- We audited and updated regulations and business processes for retail chain employees.
- We trained and held workshops for staff to educate them about the new systems and changes.
We have worked on updating internal business processes, but we also created several online e-commerce websites for MIRS Corporation.
HUSPI Project Managers and Business Analysts have audited the websites and the backend systems and came up with a list of improvements:
- Improving the user interface and experience
- Making the visual presentation of the data more digestible for the user
- Optimizing the existing services
The goal was to create clear navigation to all available resources to the user, display relevant information, and provide requested services. Special attention was also dedicated to search forms and product filters. As a result, we’ve got websites with:
- List of goods for a given segment, including novelties and what’s expected at the stores
- List of places where you can purchase the official equipment, including links to those sales’ sources
- Useful content area with a blog section, company news, and catalogs that directly help raise customers’ loyalty as well as user engagement with the website
- Various loyalty programs for the end customers and shares in sales points
Want to increase ROI and process effectiveness for your business? Let’s talk!
Leave your details below and let’s get down to business.